Health Promotion Clearinghouse. (2011). Health Promotion and Population Health. Halifax, N.S. Retrieved from www.santepop.qc.ca/url.php?i=14708&f.
“What You Will Find In This Document:
Within the “Health Promotion and Population Health” resource list, you will find a variety of information from provincial, national and international sources on the topic population health. This resource list is organized into five sections: Overview, Documents, Organizational Links, Other Tools and Resources, and Funding Opportunities. A brief description of each section is included below:
- Overview provides a general description of the topics represented in this resource list.
- Documents is made up of toolkits and reports that are available online.
- Organizational Links lists relevant provincial, national and international groups affiliated with population health.
- Other Tools and Resources includes key websites, databases, and portals related to population health.
- Funding Opportunities is a list of organizations that provide financial assistance to organizations promoting health across the population.”